Decided to pen this down after answering a question from Joanna, a good friend of mine.
Many people who are getting started with posting content online forget this very important thing.
You might have missed it too.
And it’s…. your audience.
Do you even have it?
Unless you only want to reach your coworkers, friends and family members, chances are, you need to actively find ways to expand your audience.
- On LinkedIn, reach out to people who will resonate with your content.
- On Facebook, promote your content with ads.
- On Instagram, use ads, hashtags or engage with popular posts.
- On YouTube, reply to comments under popular videos similar to yours.
- On Twitter, use hashtags and participate in conversations.
Do the above while putting out content, especially when you are just starting out.
Else, you are doing your content a major disservice.
- Fixed all broken affiliate links on Best Areas to Stay in Kuala Lumpur.
- Fixed all broken affiliate links on Kuala Lumpur Hotels with a View of PETRONAS Twin Towers.
- Wrote 407 words for ANSA Hotel Kuala Lumpur Review.
- Edited 100% of ANSA Hotel Kuala Lumpur Review.
Q & A
Do you have any question about my entry for today? Happy to answer it. Just leave a comment below.